- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in General Nursing (Final Year) and Midwifery.
- Registered as Charge Nurse with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- For regular candidates, minimum two (02) years experience as registered Charge Nurse.
- For private sector candidates, minimum 03 years experience as registered Charge Nurse from such hospital / institute recognized by PMDC.
- For Public / Government candidates 01 year experience after service regularization is also compulory if they apply against the private seats.
- The adhoc or contract employees are not eligible for admission.
- Aggregate marks percentage in General Nursing + Midwifery:
(85 % marks weight age will be included in merit while determining merit)
- Experience: 01 Mark for each year up to 10 marks (06 months & above will be awarded 01 marks)
- Maximum 05 marks for Extra Professional Qualification on the following break up
- M.Sc (Nursing) = 05 Marks
- B.Sc Nursing / Nursing Management + Nursing Education = 03 Marks
- Any specialization (01 diploma) = 02 Marks
Aggregate marks percentage in General Nursing + Midwifery (85%) + Experience + Marks for extra Professional Qualification.
- Up to 50 Years (No relaxation is admissible)
Note: This form should be completed in full and submitted through proper channel to the Principal, College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh with following testimonials.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copies of Domicile, valid CNI Card and valid PNC Card.
- Attested copies of Diplomas & Marks sheets of General Nursing (1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd year) & Midwifery (4th Year).
- Attested copies of any other professional one year diploma or degree.
- The Government employees working in the Teaching Institutions under the administrative control of Specialized Healtcare & Medical Education Department will also get NOC from their parent institutions and DG Nursing prior to applying for admission.
- The candidates serving under the administrative control of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department and desirous of seeking admission at CON Muzaffargarh as well as at other public-sector Postgraduate Training Institutions in Punjab, will be bound to submit their applications through the concerned Institution along with No Objection / No Inquiry Certificates from both the parent institute as well as from the Administrative Department of the applicant.
- Complete experience Certificate duly issued by the head of the concerned Institute / Hospital.
- Attested copies of regularization orders.
- Medical Fitness Certificate duly issued by any Governemnt Institute.
- Attested two photographs.