- Demonstrate qualities of communication, leadership along with interpersonal skills and a commitment to the development of Nursing Profession.
- They must also have sufficient nursing knowledge and skills appropriate for study at the bachelorette level.
- Matric with science (Physics, Chemistry, & Biology as main subjects) OR Matric with Arts as specified by HEC vide Notification No. 8(61)A&A/2018/HEC/5799, dated 26.04.2018.
- Having Diploma in General Nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- Diploma in Midwifery / for male nurse 1 year specialized course registered with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- The adhoc or contract employees are not eligible for admission.
- Any post basic speciality for male in lieu of midwifery diploma.
- The candidates must have at least 2 years regular service on his/ her credit.
- 50% aggregate marks in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Age limit will be 55 years (No age relaxation will be given beyond the permitted age limit of 55 years in any case under any circumstances).
- Gender Ratio: Female 50% and Male 50%. However, if 50% male seats are not occupied, the remaining vacant seats will be distributed to female candidates.
- Medical fitness certificate from any certified Institution.
NOTE: Reference HEC Notification No. 8(61)A&A/2018/HEC/5799, dated 26.04.2018, the Policy will be relaxed with teh cutt-off date as June 30, 2016 for those who got Giplomas in Nursing & Midwifery or any other specialty and subsequently registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) on the basis of Matric other than Sciences.
Aggretate marks percentage in General Nursing + Midwifery.
The breakup of 50% marks of accadimic qualification will be as under:
- 45% weightage of aggregated marks in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Maximum 05 marks for extra professional qualification on the following break up:-
- M.Sc. (Nursing) = 05 Marks
- B.Sc. (Nursing) Generic = 03 Marks
- Any Specialization Course (01 Diploma) = 2 Marks
- 10 marks for Professional Experience (01 mark for each year , maximum 10)
- 40 % marks weightage for entry test. Uniform Entry Test will be conducted under the arrangements of University concerned and supervised by the SHC & ME Department.
- This form should be completed in full and submitted through proper channel to the Principal, College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh with following testimonials.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Attested copies of Marks sheets of General Nursing (3RD YEAR) & Midwifery (4TH YEAR).
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the Head of the Institute / Hospital.
- Attested copy of Service regularization orders (only for regular candidates).
- No Objection / No Enquiry Certificates issued by Head of the institute / Department
- Two attested passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of National I.D. Card. & PNC registration Card.